Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Welcome Back to School! #RESVT




I hope everyone had a wonderful summer!  Mr. G is really excited to be back for another school year. 
Here is a link to this years PE Yearly Unit Plan.  I'm really excited to be back at RES and look forward to the many adventures we will have this year.

Here is my Instagram Page: instagram.com/vermontoutdooradventures 

Here is my Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/RESPEVT

I'll do my best to update these dailey and will post other important info on the blog and or send info home or via email.

I'll update info soon once I know what our Fall after school schedule will look like. Most likely we will have swim lessons on Mondays and Bike Club on Thursdays.  Just need to confirm busing before sending info out.

My email is brian.godfrey@cesuvt.org if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment