Thursday, August 20, 2015

Mr. G is looking for a TV to go on the gym wall to help promote movement at RES. If you have one you would like to donate please let me know #RESVT


I hope everyone is had a wonderful summer!  I'm looking for a flat screen TV to go on the wall in the gym to help with visual learning while promoting movement at RES.  Currently  have no easy way to show video to kids and quickly transition to movement.  My plan would be to integrate the use of the TV in P.E. to improve instruction, self assessment, and to give kids visual feedback on movement progressions.

The bigger the TV the better and it must have a USB port on it, so that I can cast video from my Ipad to the TV.  If you have questions, please email me at brian.godfrey@cesuvt.org

Thanks

Mr. G

No comments:

Post a Comment