1. Question: Where are the next Summer Olympics located?
Answer: The 2016 Summer Olympics will be in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
2. Question: What is the capital of Peru?
Answer: My brother lives in Peru, and the capital is Lima.
3. Question: How many bones in the human body?
Answer: There are 206 bones in the human body?
4. Question: How many fingers are there in Mrs. Darling's 2nd grade classroom?
Answer: 2nd graders are very sneaky. They tricked me on this one. There are 20 scholars in Mrs Darlings class with a total of 200 fingers. 10 pushups for Mr. G
5. Question: Who invented the light bulb?
Answer: That would be Thomas Edison.
6. Question: What coin would the smallest American frog fit on?
Answer: Very tricky!! The answer is a dime. More pushups for Mr. G
7. Question: What is the deepest river in the world?
Answer: I only know a few rivers names. Got lucky on this one. The Congo is the deepest river.
8. Question: Why do bees hum
Answer: I had heard this joke before. Bees hum because they have nothing to say LOL
9. Question: How many games has the 4th grade boys basketball team won?
Answer: Total guess on this one, but got lucky again. The answer is 4 games.
10. Question: How tall is Little G?
Answer: 36 inches
11. Question: How fast does a zamboni machine go?
Answer: No idea. Good question, and I learned that a zamboni machine goes up to 9 MPH
12. Question: How much does a basketball weight?
Answer: 7-9 lbs psi, it helped that the answer was on the basketball I was holding.
13. Question: What makes your bones move?
Answer: Bones are connected by ligaments and tendons. Muscles are attached to bones and impulses from your brain send a signal to your muscles to move any a particular body part.