A couple scholars from Mrs. Purvee's class stopped by the gym and shared a song and dance that they made about Fruit & Veggies. Great to see scholars being creative and working together. Below is an informational letter about the ski program for 4th graders that will hopefully be happening this Friday.
January 15, 2014
What crazy weather we are having. Below you will find some details about the RES Snow Motion Program at Cochran’s that will be helpful to you. The program will begin Friday, January 17th and will run every other Friday for three sessions on January 17th, January 31st, and February 14th, with a make up day on February 21st, from 11:45-1:45.
- The bus will be leaving RES at 11:30 and arriving back to RES around 2:00.
- Scholars should bring a bag lunch. They will be eating at Cochran’s upon their arrival.
- If your child normally eats hot lunch, Mrs. Kent will prepare a bag lunch for them (please fill out form on the bottom of this sheet if your child will need a school bagged lunch ASAP).
- Anyone bringing their own equipment must drop it off and pick it up at Cochran’s. There are racks in front of the lodge for storing equipment. Cochran's and RES are not responsible for lost equipment - make sure you and your student know where equipment will be left.
- Skis/snowboard CAN NOT be transported on any bus.
- All scholars must wear a helmet.
- Please make sure all scholars come to school with clothing for the slopes (coats, gloves, snow pants, etc)
- Cancellation due to poor weather will be made by each Thursday afternoon. Scholars will be notified at school and news on cancellation will be posted on school blogs. There will be one make up day, if needed, on February 21st.
If you have any further questions or are interested in being part of the 2013-2014 RES Snow Motion Program at Cochran's, please contact Mr. G at Brian.Godfrey@cesuvt.org or leave a voicemail message at 434-2461.