Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Back from summer vacation and ready to show off all those summer dance moves @kblefrancois



Welcome back to school!  I'm so excited to be back at RES for another school year.  I've been off since March with the birth of our 3rd child.  We are off too a fabulous start, and I'm very excited to be working with your children.....

There are so many things that are planned for this school year.  We will be skiing/snowboarding K-4th grade this winter, biking in the spring, and during the fall we will be offering after school swim lessons.  More info will be coming.  I typically try to post stuff on the blog and through RES social media also.  

My email is brian.godfrey@cesuvt.org   Please feel free to email me with questions or concerns.


No comments:

Post a Comment