Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Looking for fun customizable workouts for your kids! Then try SWORKIT Kids at home or in your PE Class. #RESVT


Turn Fitness into a game with your children with customizable workouts for Strength, Agility, and Flexibility! No matter where you are, every moment is an opportunity to get active and have fun getting fit.

I came across SWORKIT last year and really liked using the app for my own workouts.  It was simple and allowed me to customize the exercises for the amount of time that I had available.   The app was geared toward adults and left me wishing they had developed something for kids.  

Last month I was watching Shark Tank with my wife.  Low and behold one of the segments had the developers of SWORKIT and they had recently developed a SWORKIT Kids app. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

During the 30 Day Healthy Kids Challenge, If you are looking for  new exercise routines or just want to take a break from the routine that you created try SWORKIT Kids.  Below are links to download the app.


No comments:

Post a Comment