We are back with another installment of "Hey Mr. G"!!! Nice work scholars, and keep the questions coming.
1. Question: Who is the tallest NHL hockey player?
Answer: Zdeno Chara of the Boston Bruins is 6 feet 9 inches.
2. Question: How tall is the gym ceiling?
Answer: There are 33 one foot blocks from the floor to the ceiling, so the gym is 33 feet high.
3. Question: When do people stop growing?
Answer: You stop growing when your growth plates fuse together. The age when this happens is different for everyone.
4. Question: Do birds only eat seeds?
Answer: Birds eat all kinds of things. Birds eat worms, small bugs, seeds, nectar from plants, and many other things.
5. Question: Who was in the 2013 NBA Slam Dunk Contest?
Answer: Terrence Ross, Eric Bledsoe, Kennith Faried, Jeremy Evans, James White, and Gerald Green. I new most of those but had to look up James White.
6. Question: Who is the leading scored in the NHL?
Answer: That would be Sidney Crosby.
7. Question: What was it called when the Red Sox beat the Cardinals in the 2004 World Series?
Answer: I believe it was called the Curse of the Bambino
8. Question: Who was the 4th President?
Answer: James Madison!!! I need to work on my Presidents
9. Question: What is 20-1?